Gigabyte GA-H81M-DS2 Motherboard
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Brand New Gigabyte GA-H81M-DS2 Rev 3.0 LGA 1150 mATX Motherboard
- 100% Local Australian Stock
- 100% Local Australian Warranty
- 3 Manufacturer's warranty.
GIGABYTE 8 Series MotherboardsGIGABYTE 8 Series motherboards support the latest 4th Generation Intel® Core™ processors, bringing together a unique blend of features and technologies that offer the absolute ultimate platform for your next PC build. From high current capable power delivery, performance-enhancing caching technologies, exclusive high-end audio features, advanced networking and device charging, GIGABYTE 8 series motherboards are in a class of their own.
Next Gen Intel® 8 Series Platform
The latest Intel 8 Series platform offers significant improvements in performance and power consumption with the latest 4th generation Intel® Core™ processors and Intel® H81 chipsets. As well as a boost in overall productivity, the latest HD4600 Intel® processor graphics provide significantly higher frame rates in the latest DX11 3D game titles.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 4 Plus
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 4 Plus debuts on GIGABYTE 8 Series motherboards, with a range of features and component choices that provide record-breaking performance, cool and efficient operation and extended motherboard lifespan.
GIGABYTE uses All Solid Caps (Capacitors) and Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which are rated to work at higher temperatures to provide a longer lifespan.
GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
GIGABYTE motherboards feature GIGABYTE DualBIOS™, an exclusive technology from GIGABYTE that protects arguably one of your PC's most crucial components, the BIOS. GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ means that your motherboard has both a 'Main BIOS' and a 'Backup BIOS', making users protected from BIOS failure due to virus attack, hardware malfunction, improper OC settings or power failure during the update process.
High Quality Audio Capacitors
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ motherboards use high quality Nippon Chemicon ARE series audio capacitors. These professional audio capacitors deliver the highest quality sound resolution and sound expansion to create the most realistic sound effects for user experience.
Dedicated Audio Hardware Zone
+ Separation on the PCB layer protects the board's sensitive analog audio components.
+ Separate analog and digital ground to protect against Electromagnetic Interference (EMI).
Humidity ProtectionHumidity can play havoc on a motherboard's circuitry.GIGABYTE's new Glass Fabric PCB design helps protect against electrical shorts due to humidity by reducing the gaps in spacing between PCB filaments.
Power Failure ProtectionGIGABYTE also uses Anti-Surge ICs to protect the motherboard against power surges.
Electrostatic ProtectionGIGABYTE motherboards feature High Resistance ICs which help protect the motherboard against electrostatic discharge.
High ESD Protection for USB and LAN (USB 3.0 only)
GIGABYTE 8 Series motherboards raise the bar in terms of protecting your system, providing advanced electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection for both your Ethernet LAN and USB ports, both common sources of ESD-related failures. Each LAN and USB port can withstand high electrostatic discharges, protecting your system from common electrical surges and even direct lighting strikes.
On/Off Charge TechnologyGIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology allows you to charge your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch regardless of whether your PC is on, in standby mode or even off. A derivative of GIGABYTE's highly acclaimed 3x USB Power feature, On/Off Charge enables devices to draw more current from GIGABYTE motherboard USB ports than standard USB ports allow, so that charging from your PC can be as fast as with a charger...
*Due to certain mobile phone limitations, users may need to connect the mobile phone to their PC before the PC enters S4/S5 mode to enable a quick charge from non On/Off Charge USB ports. Charging results may vary by model.
*Whether to support 3X USB power design, it may vary by models.
LAN Optimizer - Intelligent optimization network management toolGIGABYTE LAN Optimizer is designed to allow the user to manage different types of network traffic so that data streams such as HD media, web browsing or online gaming can be prioritized, taking precedence over large data downloads that tend to strangle overall network bandwidth.
GIGABYTE App CenterGIGABYTE App Center gives you easy access to wealth of GIGABYTE apps that help you get the most from your GIGABYTE motherboard. Using a simple, unified user interface, GIGABYTE App Center allows you to launch all GIGABYTE apps installed on your system.
GIGABYTE EasyTune provides a simple and easy-to-use interface that allows users to fine-tune their system settings.
GIGABYTE Smart Fan 2 As well as offering more system fans than ever before, GIGABYTE 8 Series motherboards feature updated and improved CPU and system fan speed controls, with individual airflow and speed settings available via a dedicated digital controller. GIGABYTE Smart Fan 2 allows you to configure CPU fans and system fans.
GIGABYTE @BIOSThe new and updated GIGABYTE @BIOS app allows you to update your system's BIOS from within Windows using a simple and slick graphical user interface by automatically downloading the latest version from the GIGABYTE servers.
GIGABYTE EZ SetupGIGABYTE EZ Setup combines several key utilities designed to simplify install and configuration procedures for several exclusive GIGABYTE apps including Disk Mode Switch, Smart Connect, EZ Rapid Start and EZ Smart response.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
- Support for Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1150 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- Intel® H81 Express Chipset
- 2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 16 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 1600/1333 MHz memory modules
- Support for non-ECC memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- 2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 16 GB of system memory
Onboard GraphicsIntegrated Graphics Processor - Intel® HD Graphics support:
- 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
- Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
- Realtek® ALC887 codec
- High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
- 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(The PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0/1)
- 2 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (SATA2 2/3)
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 2 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard port
- 1 x parallel port
- 1 x serial port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
- iTE® I/O Controller Chip
- System voltage detection
- CPU/System temperature detection
- CPU/System fan speed detection
- CPU/System overheating warning
- CPU/System fan fail warning
- CPU/System fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
- 2 x 32 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI EFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may differ by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also differ depending on motherboard specifications.
Smart Recovery 2
- Support for ON/OFF Charge
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- Support for Windows 10/8.1/8/7
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 22.6cm x 17cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
All hardware is covered by warranty. Please contact us if you think your item is faulty. Any costs incurred with a third party is not reimbursable. Should your product be faulty within the warranty period, it will be subject to either of the two procedures below.
1. Dead on Arrival (DOA)
The buyer must notify us of the DOA issue within 7 days of receiving the item. Customers claiming DOA must return the item in its original condition, with full packaging and a proof of purchase, with NO PHYSICAL DAMAGE. All physically damaged item will not be accepted for Warranty.
PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST BEFORE RETURNING THE ITEM
2. Standard Warranty
Any complaints received after the 7 day period but within the product's warranty period (Gigabyte warranty is 3 years from date of purchase) will be considered as a warranty claim. The process of talking to the manufacturer and raising an RMA has to be followed. Returns WITHOUT RMA numbers WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
We Also Recommend
MSI MAG FORGE 100R Black ATX Case, Tempered Glass Window, No PSU
Regular price $10500 $105.00
Toshiba Canvio Basics 1TB Portable External Hard Drive HDD Black 2.5" USB 3.0
Regular price $9500 $95.00
1TB SSD ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro M.2 Internal Drive PCIe NVMe R/W 3500/3000MB/s
Regular price $23900 $239.00